Pages

So, here it is. My David Story.

A little background...

I participated in an interactive fan fiction on a friend's site, and my character ended up with David. I spent so much time immersing myself in his music and stories about him (which are hard to find, by the way) that he took over my thoughts for quite some time. I couldn't get him out of my head. He's still in there, rattling doors and opening drawers and such, but he's behaving himself. Mostly.

This story came out as an outlet for me to try to get through my little obsession. I told some of the girls from the other fan fic exercise, and they thought it was hysterical that I got so wrapped up, that I couldn't think of anything but him.

They convinced me to "go public" with the story, so here it is.

I hope you enjoy it. It starts here.

~ Hath

Chapter 113: Goddess On Tour

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sam was okay. She was upset that her only brother, her only remaining family, went and did something this momentous without telling her, but Nathan talked to her, and she was okay. She also thought it was hysterical that everyone was babying Hath, checking up on her, and being all big-brotherly on her. She knew that it would only be a matter of time before Hath went full-blown Triple-G on their collective ass, and wished to hell that she could be there when it happened.

PM FROM FOOTBALL GODDESS TO THE FEMFBFANFORLIFE:

Howdy Sam!

I'm getting ready for the next round of meetings, so I only have a couple minutes… You know how that goes. Jon’s got me hopping, but he's really quite easy to work for. He has pretty much one rule: do your job. Since that was my expectation of my Minions when I had them, it's pretty easy to follow. He said I keep this up, and I'll have new minions of my very own.

I cannot WAIT until football season. Spring training has started already for my Beloved Patriots; they're already talking about replacements for when Brady retires! The kid isn't old enough to retire yet! I’m a little sad that I’m missing out on my Christmas present from Jon, but with the babies on deck, I probably wouldn’t really get to work out with the team anyway. Oh well.

David takes great care of me but all the others are in full-on big-brother mode. Great. Like I need more brothers! The LJs are doing fine, still fighting in there, but it's really cool. They don’t like it when I swear. They kick and punch when I do. Hanging around the crew and the guys, well, let’s just say the babies are kicking up a storm all the time lol and I think that there’s a worn spot on my belly from everyone wanting a feel.

Crap, getting the hairy eyeball from Boss. (yeah, I'm still calling him that). At least he isn’t looking all protective at me. He looks a little put out. Gotta go earn my paycheck, sweetie.

MWAH!

PM FROM FOOTBALLGODDESS TO UKFOOTYDUNCE, NINERGIRL, FEMFBFAN4LIFE, MRSGIANTSJUNKEINLA:
Boa tarde a partir de Portugal!

Just when I get used to German, it's off to Portugal! We got here earlier this morning -- it's like 3pm now. Then Barcelona (can't wait, I'm fluent in Spanish), back to Germany, then Austria, then a break. Shit, I don't know how they do it.

Steph, Matt says 'hi'. I don't know what he's telling you, but he's fantastic. Jon is quite happy with him, and he's doing a wonderful job here on the security detail.

Did you know that once "they" -- the fans in Germany -- knew I was David's wife and was carrying his twins, if they saw me, they wanted to rub the Budda belly? It was kinda funny the first day, but got old quick.

They do this thing here (well there, I forget, we're not in Germany anymore, Toto), where fans can get tours backstage. Well, backstage is my domain, so they I’m always around. The crew has taken to calling me Mrs. Keys (lol, they make me laugh) and still do it when the fans are around, and well.... they all wanna get a rub. Matt'd been working with the backstage security to make sure that the fans don't get outta control, and he was kinda forced to be my watchdog/body protector. I don’t think he minded too much, but I think he was surprised by just how little I sit and rest!

Don’t start. I have enough mothering from the testosterone brigade, thank-you-very-much.

Here in Portugal, though, things are much calmer. Everyone is so nice! I'm taking a break from getting the quick-change rooms set up. Richie's was easy, he's pretty low maintenance. He’s stealthy as a frigging cat, though, and has scared the shit out of me more than once, until Jon yelled at him. Jon seems to think the LJs can be scared out. In any case, I attached little jingle bells to the curtains at Richie’s door, and he can’t sneak up on me anymore. The only thing keeping him from taking them down is that I threatened to sew them into all his clothes if he did. I think he thinks I’m serious.

Jon on the other hand is high maintenance as ever (I told him that, and he laughed at me, the bahstid, and threatened to make me watch him jog again). But, I've been able to keep surprising him, having his brand of water or favorite wine or whatever available for him. I even left Caramello bars in his dressing room one show, and I had to hide behind Matt when he came roaring out of his room.

Teek's a dream, doesn't want anything backstage except a towel. Love him. He’s also the calmest around me and the LJs, and I don’t mind so much when he rubs them, for some reason. He always asks first, and is incredibly gentle and hasn’t once asked if I’m okay in that condescending, ‘oh isn’t she so fragile’ way that the others have mastered. He does always seem to have orange or apple juice, though, lol, but he’s just so non-intrusive about it...

And David? Well, he’s been wonderful, once I got him to back off. He’s back to treating me like GSA (which is exactly what I want him to do). He even tried to convince me that 3 minutes was enough for a quickie before the encore. Turns out, it is, but just barely! We got yelled at for that though because the guys had to wait for him, so it was just the once, and it was a week before I could look at any of the guys without blushing. Thank GOD the crew didn’t know about it, or I’d NEVER hear the end of it. They tease me as mercilessly as they do the guys. I can’t decide whether I’m happy about that or not.

Alright, I just wanted to check in. After Ireland we're flying home for a few days. Southampton is the 11th. They're thinking of flying home after Austria, but they'd only have a day or so before having to get back on the plane -- Jon says it's worth it, they haven't decided yet.

David and I are going to Greece for those couple of days between Austria and Ireland. I've never been, and it's close! Crap, everything here is just a couple hours away. It's really cool.

Alright, Boss is giving me the hairy eyeball for being on the computer with you guys, though he did say *what? I'm not saying that* Hang on.....


Sam, honey, I miss you. I can't wait until I cum home to you. Even if it's for a day, I need you, honey. Love to you and Lyndsay. Give her a rub from her daddy.... Take a rub yourself, too....you know where.... I'll be calling you later…



Alright, now he's tapping his foot impatiently at me. Hmmmm, wonder if I can get Matt to protect me from him? lol

ALRIGHT, Boss.... sheesh

Bye, Girls!

Love, Hath

PM FROM FOOTBALLGODDESS TO NINERGIRL:
Hola de Barcelona, Stephanie! lol

I've taken tons of pictures. I think my laptop is full of 'em. I sent you a couple of everyone around the cookie care package you sent. The four of them demolished the whole thing that same night, before the show!!! Jon said they get enough of a workout on stage that it wouldn’t be a problem to burn off all the calories, and they needed the energy.

Jesus, I've never seen stuff disappear so quickly! Hugh was able to get his hand on a cookie, just barely, but Bobby and Renz were left out. I felt badly, so shared with them from my private stock (thanks, btw, I've hidden the box from David but I think he’s part bloodhound or something when it comes to your cookies) and they're over the moon. The double-chocolate macadamia nut biscotti were their favorite (yeah, they wanted me to send a hint lol)

Jon said to talk to him when you guys are here about using those photos I took for advertisement in your pastry shop. He was pretty sure his "people" had some conditions, but he said he's got a blown-up version of that shot and they've all signed it, and you can put it up behind the counter or something when you open shop. He said 'when' not 'if'. As long as you don't use it in print ads, or use their name in ads either, his "people" don't have issue with the photos. You should see this thing; it's poster-sized!

Did I tell you how proud I am of you for starting this business? Well I am. You’re gonna be a huge success, I just know it!

Give Michael a big hug from his Auntie Hath! I miss him too!

I'll pass chaste kisses around as requested, though with David, I'm sure your kiss'll be met with tongue.

Uh, be prepared for David. He's still [apparently] smarting over the whole Jon-kiss thing from before the wedding, and he's got his sights on you to even the score. He said he knows you've always been a Jonny-girl (no, I didn't tell him, I don't know how he knows, I think he can just tell) but he’s hopeful that it's just the hair color. Matt told him David'd better not make him kill him.

Little spritz of Binaca before getting off the plane, sweetie. D's gonna be on you. Gotta scoot.

Hasta la vista, baby!

PM FROM FOOTBALLGODDESS TO UKFOOTYDUNCE AND FEMFBFAN4LIFE:
Ang, Sam, I’ve gotta ask, how is your appetite? I haven't STOPPED eating, though German food wasn't my favorite. And, if it’s possible, my damned boobs keep getting bigger. I’ve had to snag some of the XL t-shirts from the marketing guys to keep myself in check.

One little mishap with a popped button backstage, and the guys are all poppa bear on me. They’d put me in a potato sack if they thought I wouldn’t kill them for trying. Of course, it was Richie that walked in on David and me making out in one of the little closet areas, hence the popped button, and he finked on us. Now he’s hyper aware of my clothes – mostly so he can give us shit if it’s in any sort of disarray. I think I liked it better when he was being all solicitous.

I’m having fun with him, though. Now when I know Richie’s around, I've taken to smearing my lipstick ever so slightly when I see him coming. And, in one of my "GSA" moments, when he was smirking at me, I asked him if he could check to see if all my bra hooks were done up properly.

His answer? "Darlin', I only know how to UNDO them."

So, I started to unbuttoned my blouse (I had a front-close that day) and told him to prove it, and he blushed then paled, and now HE'S calling me a crazy bitch, just like Jon does.

I really am having the best time. This is SO not like working. The only thing is, I've missed the first round of training camp. Remember how Jon had gotten me passes to go to Patriots training camp for Christmas? Well it started already. I'll have to wait until the summer. Hopefully I'm not too big to enjoy it! lmao.

I can't wait to see you all again! It feels like forever!!!

I'll be home the start of July. The doc here thinks I should cut out the traveling because I'm tired all the time. Christ on a crutch, I have twins on board for crying out loud! Of COURSE I'm tired. SO, I'll be around for a little bit and working out of the NY/NJ office until the Boston shows. Sam, I can't wait to see you! You'll be just 'bout ready to pop! Don't you dare fuck up my concert experience lmao.

Alright, it's dinner time where I am, and damned if I'm not HUNGRY. Again!


Hath was having a great time. The crew was solicitous, but not overly so, the guys were in a good mood because things were going smoothly, and she was seeing more of the world than she ever thought possible. She missed home a little, and the babies were keeping her hopping and hungry. She enjoyed the hell out of the shows every night, and going home with David and making love after the shows became a the norm. Things were going perfectly.

She should have known the euphoria wouldn’t last...

4 comments:

Joviswoman said...

Aw damn that was funny!

Poor Rich lmao, and yeah your a crazy bitch!

MORE???

Anonymous said...

You cruel woman, you can't leave us hanging like that. More??

Anonymous said...

Wait. I can't be caught up. It's not possible. Gods, it feels like I've been reading forever.

But boy was it worth it!! This story is both fun and fascinating and I do so love how everyone is portrayed as complex, believable characters. Bless you for all the laughter too.

Will there be more soon? Please? *making puppy dog eyes* Pretty please?

-Stas

Anonymous said...

Will there be more soon? Pleeeeease...